Does anyone know of any real estate investing, foreclosure investing seminars that are in the area.?

Asked by Rebecca, 01201 Sat Jan 12, 2008

Answers

2
Anne Meczywor, Agent, Lenox, MA
Tue Sep 29, 2009
Occasionally our local lenders provide seminars with very useful information. They frequently include attorneys and real estate professionals on expert panel. Contact some of the local lenders here and inquire. Or ask at a local real estate school. Beware of "seminars' by outside experts - it may be someone passing through from Vermont who likes to share their opinions! :D
Jon Ernest, , Brookline, MA
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with your area (I've driven through from bennington VT to get to 90), so I can't really answer your question with facts or anything..... but I LOVE giving away my opinion....

Wanna know how to make a real killing in Real Estate? Put together and run one of those seminars. Unless you want to go to network, save your money for those upcomming overhead costs and invest in a couple of books...
If in order to learn, you need someone else presenting the information with a structure... Take a class to get your real estate license. It will give you usefull unbiased insight to real estate (State Laws, Mortgages, etc). And you can get it done in a weekend if you wanted to (24 class hours last time I checked, gawd bless Massachusetts)...

Once you get a couple of good ones under your belt, rent out a space to tell people how you did it, and charge em $2,000.00 a head, it sounds like it's hard to find these seminars in your area (open niche!!!)

Best of luck!