Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a foreclosure list in GA?

Asked by Heather Belanger, Atlanta, GA Tue Dec 7, 2010

Answers

7
David Chiles, Other Pro, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Dec 16, 2010
Thank you for your question about obtaining a list of foreclosure homes. You can get a hold of a foreclosure list from good real estate agent, bank websites (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Chase, & Bank of America). There are fee based services as well, RealtyTrac.
Randy Ballard, , 30076
Wed Dec 15, 2010
They are published in the "official legal organ" of the county. For Fulton that is the Daily Report.

You can see them online, for a fee. dailyreportonline.com Public Notice / Legal Ads / Mortgage Foreclosure

You can get 30 day trial for free.

https://www.dailyreportonline.com/Circulation/DR_Subscribe.asp
Linda Jones, Agent, Canton, GA
Sun Dec 12, 2010
Heather the best source for a list of pre-foreclosures is the newspaper used as the organ in the county that you are interested in. They must publish for 4 weeks prior to foreclosure, I've found that in my county that occurs on a Friday. Some newspapers make this information available on their websites.
Manu Kapoor, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Dec 9, 2010
Your local realtors should have 1.
OR use a listing service such as realty track, etc.
Catherine No…, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Tue Dec 7, 2010
Yes, I have a way to get a list of pre-foreclosures for different areas. Contact me tomorrow and I will help you.

Catherine Norton
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
404-580-3199
Heather Bela…, , Atlanta, GA
Tue Dec 7, 2010
Yes, I'm actually looking for a pre-foreclosure list! Sorry, I should have clarified, thanks!
davidwbrower, , Woodstock, GA
Tue Dec 7, 2010
Heather,

You are an agent in Atlanta correct? Are you a member of a board of realtors? Do you have access to FMLS? Do a simple search for special circumstances and select the field "foreclosure" or "lender owned" for whatever area you are interested in obtaining a list. The search will provide you with every listed foreclosure. Are you looking for a list of another type?