Does anyone have any information on the bank owned property on Waterside Dr, Alpharetta GA; listed on RealtyTrac for 39,244? Thank you!

Asked by Terry, 30004 Fri Feb 19, 2010

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Feb 22, 2010
Hi Terry,

Your question was duplicated on our site. You can thus find additional answers at the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Sandra Wills, Agent, Duluth, GA
Sat Feb 20, 2010
There is one on Waterside Drive in Alpharetta that was advertised FOUR months ago by the lender's attorney. It was going to be sold on the courthouse steps in October 2009. Mortgage amount owed was $136,750. That is the LOWEST price in the public notices for home on Waterside Drive in Alpharetta.

As the others have commented, there is NO WAY a home in Alpharetta, GA would be for sale @ $39,244 and if it were it would be in tear down condition and being sold for what the land was worth.

Please contact me for more advice....

Sandra Wills
Broker/Owner
Wills & Associates
Office: 678-629-3781
Web Reference:  http://www.locatecasa.com
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Sat Feb 20, 2010
The best way to proceed with foreclosures is this: If you see realtytrack as the listing agent, IGNORE IT completely! It is not a real sale and you will only get frustrated and annoyed when you pay for their service and find out that no, it does not exist as a foreclosure.
Stephanie Mc…, Agent, Canton, GA
Sat Feb 20, 2010
Probably Realtrac pulling in a foreclosure filing and that is the amount of debt on the property. Doubtful that anything in Alpharetta is listed for sale at $39,244.

Just checked MLS - I was right. What you are looking at is not coming from our MLS.
The lowest priced home on Waterside is $276,000. Unfortunately Realtytrac and other websites pull info from county records and those records are mixed in with actual listed properties for sale. Why they do that? I have no idea. I guess they just like putting everything out there in case anyone wants to know. I find it very confusing for the general public and wish that they would find a way to separate that info from actual listings of properties being offered for sale.
Web Reference:  http://www.mysouthhomes.com
Christine Wa…, , Alpharetta, GA
Sat Feb 20, 2010
Hi Terry- I can email you the FMLS listing if you like. Please send me your email address at Christine.Watermolen@Coldwellbanker.com.