Foreclosure in 19082>Question Details

Phung, Home Buyer in kirlyn or lindend

Do you have any foreclosure house in upper darby,please let me know.thank

Asked by Phung, kirlyn or lindend Mon Mar 10, 2008

Answers

3
Hi Phung!!! I am glad to show you properties in Upper Darby that are in pre-foreclosure or already bank owned. I want to advice to be sure that you have a Real Estate agent, myself or someone else because many buyers are getting caught in difficult situations trying to purchase these properties without an agent and/or without seeking legal advice. While these oppurtunites often result in getting a house well below market, they can be even more complex than a traditional purchase. Corporate addendums must be fully understood and an agent can help you with that. An agent will also be more savvy in identifying actions or non-actions that put your earnest deposit at risk. I would also recommend a market comp analysis from a Real Estate Agent, we do it for free, because just seeing the word "foreclosure" does not preclude the need to see if a home is worth its price. Please email me directly if you are motivated to buy and want the assistance of a professional.

Best wishes, Aleshia
aleshia@aleshiashorter.com
If you are still interested, there are foreclosures available in Upper Darby. Contact me and I will be able to tell you just about the ones I am aware of. Please be advised the buyer must have bank approval just to submit the offer and the wait time on the offer may be weeks from the bank. The outcome can be a great deal but you have to be patient.
Hi Phung,

There's no location associated with your question so I'm not sure if you're looking in Darby, PA. If you are you can view foreclosure listings in that area by accessing the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative