Do trashouts, mowing, and refurbs on foreclosed homes. Looking for more work

Asked by Bob Ploetzke, Augusta, GA Tue May 13, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Drincon, , Florida
Sat Oct 9, 2010
Distinctive Field Services offers professional services to asset managers, lenders, banks, insurance companies, owners and the realtor community across Miami Dade, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Pinellas County, Pasco County and Hillsboro County by reducing both the time and cost of recovering and maintaining their property
Web Reference:
0 votes
Kim Leeper, Agent, Findlay, OH
Tue May 13, 2008
Try this site:, then click on Property preservation, that should get you in contact with someone. If you know of other REO sites, explore them for the same thing. The banks and management companies I deal with are using Safeguard and Fidelity Asset Management for their trashouts, mowing, etc. Then these guys use local contractors. Contact your local agents that deal with REO's. Some Banks still leave it up to the listing agent to find the local contractor or get 2nd bids. Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more