Alex Samochin, Other/Just Looking in Medina County, OH

Do banks need painting companies to work on foreclosed homes or should i be looking for preservation companies to sub from ?

Asked by Alex Samochin, Medina County, OH Tue Oct 26, 2010

I would like to contract it my self if at all possible ,all i do is residential painting and this would help alot. i have insurance, llc and a buisness account. i am well qualified i just need the opportunity ya know.

Answers

2
Alex & Carlos…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Oct 27, 2010
Your better off looking for preservation companies and general contractors who are approved to work for banks. Asset management companies are rarely going to deal with you on the local level. It's too time consuming for them. They want 1 contact and that contact will handle a region of the United States. That contact will deal with the pain of finding all of the local contractors, vendors to do the work. You want to find that 1 contact they deal with and get approved to work with them.

The article written below talks about contractors looking for business.
Prodigalsl, Home Buyer, Strongsville, OH
Sat Oct 27, 2012
How do i work with a company to take picture of the house going in foreclourse