Directions to forclosure home on Oakview lane and does it have a garage.

Asked by Peggy Skeen, Asheboro, NC Thu Sep 25, 2008

Answers

3
Mark Vuncan…, Agent, Asheboro, NC
Fri Sep 26, 2008
Peggy, the link I posted below, didn't work when I tried it. It takes you the to the MLS home page. Put in Oak View in the street address box and hit the search button. Then you will get the listing sheet. Sorry about that.
Mark Vuncan…, Agent, Asheboro, NC
Fri Sep 26, 2008
This is the link to the listing sheet

http://www.ashebororandolphmls.com/ash/pubmain.html

I've looked at the county gis and there is noting recorded that belongs to anyone other than individual owners. Nothing in a bank name. It may be in between the lawyers the courts and the bank. Can you tell me where you found the foreclosure information? This may help me find out when it will hit the market. You may still have time to make an offer at the courthouse.
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Sep 25, 2008
Peggy,
There is presently only one home showing active (listed for sale) on Oak View Lane in Asheboro. It is at 353 Oak View. It is presently not a foreclosure. It does have a detached garage with 3 roll up doors. Not sure if this is the home you are looking at. If you drop me a line with your email address I can send you the listing.

Hope this helps,