Desperately need CitiMortgage to send assignment of beneficiary notice to Fannie Mae - any ideas

Asked by Ron Rutherford, 02360 Sun Mar 6, 2011

I'm ready to close on my Fannie Mae purchase of a home foreclosed by CitiMortgage several months ago. The attorney is trying to get the paper (assignment of beneficiary) from CitiMortgage but having trouble. Anyone got a contact at CitiMortgage so I can put these two organizations together? I am having increased costs daily to pay for holding my interest rate. Was to close on 2/28/11 but still no word... Any ideas - I'd go to the office myself if I knew where it was - this is so frustrating

Answers

3
Ron Rutherfo…, Home Buyer, 02360
Wed Mar 23, 2011
The special number worked wonders. The person I reached returned my call and Fedexed the missing document the next day. Too bad it took literally 50+ dead end calls to them before getting this answer on Trulia. Probably the key to closing this past Friday.
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
I am curious how this worked out. If you are still monitoring this question, it would be great to know the outcome. Thanks in advance.
Web Reference:  http://www.CapeGroup.com
Christine Mc…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Sun Mar 6, 2011
The consumerist posts executive phone numbers. I have called the Wells Fargo number and it does go straight to the executive offices. Here is the number for Citi : Executive Customer Service: 718-248-0847

Good Luck,
Christine