Foreclosure in 92240>Question Details

Pamela C, Home Buyer in Yucca Valley, CA

Deed in lieu is there a way to guarantee that we would get relocation assistance to relocate? In writing before the paper work is signed?

Asked by Pamela C, Yucca Valley, CA Sat Oct 6, 2012

I asked for help this is what was offered I read on it and says your not guaranteed to get cash, also if we did, we would have to move out in the short time. The house will be going in to foreclosure. Don’t want to stay in the house we did a modification in the past Bank is Nationstar

to my knowlege no but you chk with a lawyer ,thanks HENA
Just curious. I never heard from you and I always like to know the outcome of the advice I give.

Was it at all helpful? Did you get the answers you needed? What was the outcome? or are you still facing foreclosure? Please update this post and let me know how things turned out. Thank you!
Cash-for-keys (relocation assistance) is completed typically to get you to move out within a short period of time and leave the home free and clear of any trash or debris. There are certain other stipulations in the Move-Out Agreement and each one has a different amount and similar terms. There are also relocation assistance programs for foreclosures and short sales as well, however each bank is different and it all depends upon the individual servicer/investor involved as well.

Before doing a Deed-in-Lieu, your best option is to get with a Pre-foreclosure Specialist and conduct a Short Sale. It's also the right thing to do. But you better hurry, it sound to me like you don't have much time. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss your options more in detail.

Ray Wright
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Thanks very much Ray!
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012