Contact info for Aurora loan services

Asked by Heidi, Sylmar, CA Wed Apr 23, 2008

An REO of theirs has gone in and out of a realtor's hands and an auction company and is back with them. I am interesting in making a direct offer. As of right now it hasn't been re-listed with a realtor. Their basic 1-800 number is no help at all.

Answers

4
Alberto, , California
Fri Sep 18, 2009
IF YOU HAVE GOOD CREDIT GET PREAPRUBED LOAN OR MAKE A LEASEOPTION 18 TO 24 MONTHS
TILL YOU GET A LOAN APRUBE
Sean Kelley…, , 32801
Tue Apr 21, 2009
I have a client who would like to purchase a home foreclosed by Aurora in December however the property is still not on the market. What are these banks doing taking so long to get these properties back on the market? This is costing the banks a disguisting amount of money and then they run to teh taxpayer for the safety net. Get your business in order and create an expedited process to get these homes sold and free up some credit to start lending again!!!
Joshua Hanoud, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Mon Oct 20, 2008
Your best bet (although you may not like this answer) is to contact a realtor who deals with them on a regular basis. Realtors tend to develop relationships with the asset managers who handle the properties. As a result, they know who to call, what to say, and when to do it. Call the realtor who had the listing before and ask them if there's anyway for them to get in touch with the AM because you're now ready to make an offer.

Hope this was helpful,

Josh
Natalie Grif…, Home Buyer, California
Sun Oct 19, 2008
I have the same issue with Aurora right now. Did your property ever get re-listed and if so how long did it take? Did you have any issues with them accepting your bid?