Can you get a mortage with bad credit if you have a large down payment from selling a home in forcloser prior to the forclose?

Asked by Varina Orchard, Burlington, NJ Wed Jun 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Thu Oct 17, 2013
You can search out a reverse mortgage. I've done reverse loans for purchase, credit is not part of the qualifying process, but you must be 62 years of age at a minimum and live in the property.
0 votes
john124, Home Buyer, 14212
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Hi Varina Savala

You’ve worked hard all your life and now you want to live off your investments — but when it’s finally time to put that money to good use — you suddenly wonder if it’s going to be enough to last you the rest of your life? You’re now faced with preservation tactics and you start wondering if you could have done something differently to get more out of your investments. To know more………
0 votes
, ,
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Foreclosure = minimum 3yrs no mortgage financing.

Maybe a hard money lender?!?! Maybe someone here knows one they can refer you to.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration =>
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Amarillo Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more