Can the bank come after my florida property(s) after a forclousre in Michigan?

Asked by Alanb2, Sacramento, CA Wed Oct 3, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Maria Cipollone’s answer
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Definitely, you need to contact a real estate attorney to review your paperwork and give you the right advice.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Century 21 Tenace
1 vote
Patrick O'Ha…, Agent, Citrus Heights, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Best advise is to sit down with an attorney to review your situation. The answer to
your question will be inflluenced by whether your Michigan loan was a recourse loan
or not. If it was non-recourse then by definition the lender has no recourse beyond the
property. A consultation with a real estate attorney will be pretty inexpensive sleep insurance.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more