Can some one help me get the value of a home in queen creek I need it to help a freind going thru foreclosure she is applying for affordable housing?

Asked by Rhurleyluvs, Chandler, AZ Fri Jun 24, 2011

she needs to show that the home is not a asset .. can any one help me ?

Answers

2
Investor X, , Gilbert, AZ
Sat Aug 6, 2011
OK so let’s get this straight. Lemme guess what happened because I know Queen Creek quite well. She’s foreclosing because the new home community where she bought had the bank give out loans like big Macs at McDonalds. Cheap and fast. Back in 2005-2009 anyone can get a loan for $250K even if you where unemployed and on drugs. So yer friend bought a house when she couldn’t afford the place in the first place. Took in roommates and did everything possible to pay the interest only mortgage but still didn’t work.

So now she’s looking for affordable housing. You need to get on a waiting list for about 8 years. Since she was a previous home owner not looking so good. Her FICO is dinged with a foreclosure that’s 8 years bad credit rating. Bad credit rating means I don’t pay bills on time. If she buys an affordable housing unit or house she can only sell at the rate of what the affordable rate is.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jun 24, 2011
Has your friend considered a short sale rather than foreclosure...in any event, contact any local agent(s)/realty office(s) and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, review the data and make a determination on value.