Can anyone recommend a mold remediation company in Cleve, Ohio? Any of these guarantee forever?

Asked by Joe Cremo, Ohio City, Cleveland, OH Thu Apr 9, 2009

I am purchasing a bank owned house with known mold. It seems that the companies I have had out only guarantee for 5 years. Some things I have read say that any guarantee is only worth as much as the paper it is written on?

Answers

2
Scott Stidham, Home Buyer, Washington, DC
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Well I'm the only restoration company in Cincinnati that gives a lifetime warranty just on the work completed on the property that i can control as a company because if there is a foundation issue we fix,if the sump pump fails we fix it,any pipes in the basement we clean out of time of services so we do not have these problems at all coming back to me nor my company ! any' ?'s email me sastidham@hotmail.com
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Fri Apr 10, 2009
Joe I have never heard of a mold remediation company giving a life time guarantee. If they did it would have to have so many disclaimrs in it to make it next to worthless. The company can not control what is going on at the property.
No the guarantee is only as good as the company backing it. If you have the work done by a company that is established in your area you normally have a better chance of having them out there to service any problems as a lot of new companies fail in the first 3 years.
Web Reference:  http://www.Find1Home.com
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013