No Profile, Other/Just Looking in Redding, CA

Can I get a bankruptcy report on my landlord is it possible?

Asked by No Profile, Redding, CA Thu Apr 23, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Keith Manson-…, , Milwaukee, WI
Thu Apr 23, 2009
You can get it but I think you would have to get it through a lawyer or a paralegal. The bankruptcy infomation is on a system call a paser. It tracks all bankruptcy filings. Title companies may have the ability to check the paser too.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distress Property Expert
Greenfield, Wisconsin
0 votes
Mike Linkena…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Apr 23, 2009
Yes, usually you can on your local clerk of courts office online, just go to google and type in Lakewood, CA clerk of courts website, or your county with clerk of courts. You may have to hunt around a little to find the correct documents, but I believe that is on public records
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more