Are we able to view forclosed properties with an agent?

Asked by reseecup86, Port Saint John, FL Wed Aug 22, 2012

Answers

9
Robin Ricker, Agent, Titusville, FL
Sun Mar 15, 2015
Yes, just give us a call and we can walk you through the process!
Matt Hausmann, Agent, Merritt Island, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
You're very welcome!

Matt Hausmann
The "House Man"
Hartung Real Estate
321-652-3896
reseecup86, Home Buyer, Port Saint John, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Thank you, everyone, for answering my question so promptly. I will take everyone's offers into account when I discuss everything with my husband.
Leon McDaniel, Agent, Merritt Island, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
If the property has been listed for sale YES you can see these properties and make an offer on them. They are much easier to buy than a short sale. A lot of homes you drive buy have a paper on the window but the repo process has not been finished and they are not for sale yet.

If interested please give ma a call or email me with what you are looking for.

Leon McDaniel
Daignault Realty, Inc
321-480-0548
leonmcdaniel@hotmail.com
Karen, , Cocoa, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Yes - just contact your agent to check out the status of the foreclosure -your agent will be able to supply detailed information on the property and access to the property if the foreclosure status is available for sale.
If you do not have an agent at this time to represent you in your home search / purchase please feel free to contact me direct Karen - HouseMax Pro Realty 321-693-4322
Steve Vitani, Agent, North Bay, NY
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Yes, you can and should call a buyers agent.
Contact me if you're interested in hiring someone dedicated to working hard for buyers.
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Yes, that is the way to get in without any complication. But make sure you are going with your agent (the buyer's agent). Don't waste time trying to call the listing agent on the front of the home, most dont care about showing and have no dedication to you as a buyer.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Yes you can, and I would be happy to assist. Please give me a call at 321-652-3896.

Matt Hausmann
Hartung Real Estate
Yourhouseman@hotmail.com
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Yes. Absolutely. That's the best way to do it. And it should be your own agent, not the listing agent(s).