Are there any problem properties, or forclosures in north brynmawr or gladwyne???

Asked by Stephen Espenshade, Gladwyne, PA Sun Mar 2, 2008

My wife and I are looking

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Catherine Jo…, Agent, Bryn Mawr, PA
Wed Sep 29, 2010

Did you ever find your property? There are some new foreclosures that have recently come onto the marketplace. Please let me know if you are still looking- 610-680-7273. I would be more than happy to help

Kate Joynt
0 votes
., , Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Sun Aug 8, 2010
Yes Stephen. As a matter of fact, a house came up today in the MLS that is being foreclosed on in Villanova. Is that close enough to 19010 for you? if so, give me a call to discuss.
Mary Beth Hurtado 610-608-3119.
0 votes
., , Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Tue Aug 3, 2010
The best way to learn of distressed properties is through your real estate agent. Part of the value of a good real estate agent is that they do the leg work for you. Their relationships with banks, peers, township authorities etc allows a good agent to be in "the know". State your parameters and let your agent do the networking to find you what you desire. If you don't have a Realtor, contact me and/or my partner Alicia and we will be glad to work with you.
0 votes
Christopher…, Agent, Spring City, PA
Tue Mar 25, 2008
Their are plenty of problem properties, and some forclosures....the real question would be, what is your budget? Also, contact me about rebates that buyers are being offered, up to $5000.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Cheryl R. Su…, , Schwenksville, PA
Fri Mar 7, 2008
Try my site at
0 votes
Brenda, Home Buyer, Media, PA
Fri Mar 7, 2008
I saw your questions....if you are in need of any administrative assistance, I am looking for employment in the "Development" area of construction, since I have a strong familiarity with this area. I have developed keen research skills via the internet pertaining to similar questions of yours. Did you have any luck finding a broker?
0 votes
Kathy Molloy, Agent, Havertown, PA
Tue Mar 4, 2008

You can search the Montgomerty County website and look under the Sheriff's department for sheriff sales ( Also, a real estate agent can check the MLS for "fix-up" listings.

Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more