Any foreclosures or auctions within a half mile radius of NW Memorial hospital in Chicago?

Asked by Kalpi, Nashville, TN Thu Nov 5, 2009

Many of the condos that have gone down in price seem to be on the south side. Are there any bargains to be had in NEW buildings within a half mile radius of NW hospital?

Answers

3
Carmen Rodri…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jun 6, 2013
I'm confident there are as foreclosures are everywhere throughout the City. Feel free to contact me if you are currently not working with another Real Estate Broker Buyer's Agent.

Carmen
myrealtoriscr@yahoo.com
Simir Shah, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Nov 5, 2009
There is a decent short sale in 211 E Ohio and 111 E Maple. I can send you these listing if you would like.

Simir Shah
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Prices have come down in ALL buildings in the downtoewn area, but perhaps not as much as you might like. I do not knoww what your deffinition of 'bargain' is, but there are some good prices in buildings like 440 wabash, 405 wabash, 2 E oak, 10 ontario, & others. I can send some to you.

philip