For Rent in Greenport>Question Details

Catherine N.…, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

rentals in long island new york

Asked by Catherine N. Argyros, Philadelphia, PA Thu Apr 16, 2009

What area are you looking to rent in? I am located on Long Island and would be most happy to help you.
Please call me at 631-680-0079 anytime or e-mail me at

Have a good day,
Nilda Tejada-631-680-0079
If you're looking for a VACATION RENTAL in Greenport, or anywhere else on the North Fork, (as opposed to YEAR ROUND), then most of them are not on MLS, but click the link below for one that is. The reasons why they are not on MLS are many and various, and not really relevant, but you need to know that it's RARE for a summer rental here to be listed with an out of area broker unless it is owned by that broker (not many). So if you are looking for a vacation rental in Greenport or other Towns in Southold, then in my opinion there's no question that you will find the best opportunities are with the agents who live and work in the immediate community.
Hi Catherine: You can either contact me at the number or email below or you go can go on to look for rentals. Good luck.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
I am in Long Island...what is your question?
Web Reference:
As Trulia does not list rentals,I suggest you contact a local agent who can help you with this.