For Rent in Raleigh>Question Details

Pamela, Other/Just Looking in Raleigh, NC

i am moving to wake county and i have a section 8 voucher for 3 bedrooms i plan to move there between feb 28 to march 28,2010 i need a single home .

Asked by Pamela, Raleigh, NC Sun Jan 24, 2010

my name is pamela mason my number is 313-586-4009

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Raleigh

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Pamela. I have forwarded your phone number to Lisa Pace in my office. She handles rentals in our area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 24, 2010
I am happy to tell you about a great realtor I met last year, his name is George White, and he was telling me about many families he has helped to locate homes specifically on section 8 program! I hope he can help you too, here is his e-mail: George Properties
May be he can still help you, I know it is already 2/20/13...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2013
Please contact me if you cannot find what you are looking for. You may email me at
I do know homeowners who are willing to rent to Section 8 voucher holders.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 25, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer