would house owner rent a property to a bad credit?

Asked by Liz K, Anaheim, CA Mon Mar 18, 2013

Hello. i am looking for rental property in areas of anaheim , cerritos, buena park or near in this area. my husband and i have very steady income but only problem we have is a credit. my husband is processing of getting his credit settlement so credit score is really down to low score. my credit score is about 620.
i am having a really hard time getting a rental property. we just wanted to move to a bigger place. of course they told me that i had to make huge deposit. is there any rental property that would accept my situations without asking huge deposit?
Is there any agent who could help me? i am looking for 4bed/2bath house with pets allow.(i have outdoor dog)

Answers

7
Libardo Quin…, , Newport Beach, CA
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Hi Liz.
I help all my new homeowners in many ways and one of them is to do a credit check up and credit repair.
if you need to get in the right track and later buy a home instead of renting I help you!!!!

LQUINTERO@KINECTA.ORG
949.861.0367

Libardo Quintero
nmls 380933

http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero
Abel Mendoza, Agent, Tustin, CA
Tue Mar 19, 2013
I have helped clients find rental properties. In fact I just handed one of my clients the keys to their new leased home on Friday 3/15/2013 in Fullerton. Their situation was very unique like yours and I was able to workout terms favorable to all parties involved. Get in touch with me I would like to learn more about your unique scenario.
Liz K, Renter, Anaheim, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Thank you so much for all your advise.
i am willing to make first + last month and security deposit.
but i've seen some owners asking too much of security deposits.
ex: $3000+$3000 PLUS $6000 security deposit.

i am looking for rental homes up to $2700.

i need 4 bedroom (3bedroom and den is fine) and 2 bath house.
anaheim, la mirada, cerritos,buena park, fullerton......

please help me to find a nice home!
ykim1220@yahoo.com

p.s is there a better chance of getting a house if i contact listing agent?
or it 's okay to contact any agent?
Connie Bramb…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Hi Liz,
Many owners will rent to someone with low credit scores. You will likely have to make the first months rent, plus 2 months for security deposit instead of one month security.
There are also many landlords out there that will not even look at anyone under about 680 score.
So just know that some will not and many will, you only need one home!
Best of luck to yoiu,
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Hi Liz

I work with people all the time with bad credit. As you know a lot of people lost there homes and they were still able to lease a place
Contact me for help on how I can help you get a place. Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Amanda Bihr, , Orange County, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
HI Liz,
I would absolutely be able to help you, there is also the possibility since your credit score is fairly average of just using your name on the lease for now until your husband is able to settle all the credit issues. I am working with a couple right now actually in the same situation as you and I have found them many rentals they are able to qualify for! Please email or call me directly and I would be more than happy to assist you both and find you a wonderful place to reside. I really look forward to hearing from you.

Amanda Bihr
amanda.bihr@gmail.com
DRE#: 01928089
Judith Padil…, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
How much is your budget to pay mothly rent?