who can i go to for help with buying a house with messed up credit or not so much land contract?

Asked by Antoine Williams Sr, Detroit, MI Sat Nov 3, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Vanessa Brown, Agent, Southfield, MI
Sun Nov 4, 2012

Please contact me via email or cell. My company works with individual with bruised credit. We might have a program that will help you.
0 votes
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Sat Nov 3, 2012
With messed up credit, no one is going to give you a loan. Work on fixing your credit by going to your local non profit housing group. Their credit counselor will go over your credit report and tell you what you havew done wrong and what you should be doing. When your FICO is 640+, you can buy a home. Remember 1/3 of your mortgage approval is your willingness to pay your bills which is your credit.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more