which Real Estate Agent is dealing with renting appartments or houses?

Asked by Lucia, San Francisco, CA Sun Mar 31, 2013

I am interested to rent an apartment or a house in San Francisco or outside of the city. Who should I contact?Thank you

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jed Lane, Agent, Petaluma, CA
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Soon we all will be when the San Francisco Association of Realtors adds rentals to the multiple listing service.

In the meantime I'd recommend ReListo and Eric Baird at 415-236-6116
0 votes
Tim Rohan, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Mark Venegas
0 votes
Oggi Kashi, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Try contacting Mark McNabb. He represents renters as well but on a case-by-case basis.

Mark McNabb
Paragon Real Estate Group
Web Reference:  http://www.oggikashi.com
0 votes
Elisa Dewees, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Most Realtors will handle rentals. I suggest you contact the local Broker who is in the neighborhood you desire to live in.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more