where can i find the apartment or a town house for rent in north brunswick, nj?

Asked by Khizra_sajjad, 08902 Mon May 25, 2009

i need a 2 bed 2 bath apartment or a townhouse in north brunswick, nj near walmart

Answers

4
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Fri Nov 13, 2009
Hi Sajjad,,

I can certainly assist you with the same. I don't want to bore you by writing in details.
Let's make it simple and easy. Just contact me at my cell# 732-277-9321. Always available on my cell from 6:00 am until 9:00 pm Seven days a weeek.You can also check rental listings on your own by logging on to my website at http://www.vishalmaher.shutterfly.com

Vishal Maher
Richa Realty
Cell# 732-277-9321
Maybride, , New Jersey
Mon Jul 6, 2009
i am not a broker and need someone to rent my condo. my email is plc119 @ hotmail.com. 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms in renaissance. its about a 7 minute drive to walmart.
Pete Maimone, Agent, North Brunswick, NJ
Sat Jun 20, 2009
Kizra,

I will answer your question first and then pose a question to you. fair enough?

there are 5 complexes that you can rent in along rt1 in North Brunswick all within a mile of Walmart. Three that real estate brokers can help you with and two that you go directly to the rental office on your own. the ones that we realtors can help you with are Society hill north, (the nicest and best of all 5) across from Pathmark and walmart, Hearthwood (behind Brunswick Toyota/Saturn car dealerships), The Oaks (behind Pathmark). The two that you go directly to are North Village apts which are very nice but no pool and tennis cts(behind Barnes & Noble and next to Walmart), there is also usually a waiting list list to get in there. and the last being North Brunswick Manor also behind Brunswick Toyota/Saturn car dealerships but if you contact me I will tell you why to stay clear of that community.

Now for my question... Why would you even consider renting at this time? prices are down to 2003 prices or even lower. the monthly cost range for a 2BR 2BA rental apt is $1300-1600. That's $16,000 to $19,000 per year out the window... you might as well drive down rt 1 throwing $100 bills out the window every other day. Renting now is only helping make someone elses dreams and goals come true. In the case of apartment complexes do you realize that the owners are now working their grandkids retirement trust funds? Plus you are most likely eligible for the $,8000 tax credit being offered to first time home buyers by the Obama Administration. which will be gone after Novemer 30th 2009 (the governement is basically paying you to buy a home right now), plus the loss of income tax deductions because you don't have any tax deductions without owning a home, which means several more thousand dollars back in your pocket as spendable/investable cash every year.

I just sold a 2BR 2BA condo to a buyer in the best & newest development in North Brunswick. He admitted at the closing that when he calculated the tax savings of homeownership, with the $8,000 tax credit, that he now owns a home for less than he was paying in rent in the same complex. And guess what? the complexes near Walmart on Rt 1 are even lower prices than the complex he bought in. renting now is not the right thing to do.. even if prices dropped... which is not happening. we're already seeing prices heading back up on these low end homes since March/April. the window of opportunity is closing quickly... which is why we are saying buy now or wish you did.....Call me or email me.
Sloane Weins…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Thu Jun 4, 2009
Khizra_sajjad

How are you ....If you can provide me with more info, i can send you properties that are currently available for rent in North Brunswick...How many baths ...is one ok?, up to how much do you want to send...do you have a car or are you going to walk to Walmart ....

You can contact me with the info below ....looking forward to hear from you....

Sloane Weinstein
Century 21 Worden & Green
Realtor Associate

Direct (732) 995-4289

Email sloane.weinstein@century21.com