what do i need to buy a home?

Asked by nereida.zamarripa, Omaha, NE Tue Aug 13, 2013

Answers

4
Kathy Shunk, Agent, Omaha, NE
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hello Nereida, as my fellow agents have stated the first step really is to obtain a pre-approval from a lender so that you know what your buying power is. Interest rates vary from lender to lender. I can refer you to a mortgage banker who is able to "shop your loan" around to other banks to get you the best rate available. Then he will give you efficient personalized service while we look for the best home available to fit your needs. We will have to talk about many things before we look for your home such as price, type, size, area of town, school and any other preferences you may have etc. Please feel free to call or text me at 402.206.5773 so that we can get you started on the search for your dream home!
Jan Nicola, Agent, Fremont, NE
Tue Aug 13, 2013
I agree with the other agents. You need to get pre-approved for a loan. The lender will let you know how much you can borrow, how much down payment is needed and what your approximate monthly payments will be. Then we can start the home search. Let me know if I can help.
Jan, 402-720-5413
Annali Leach, Agent, Omaha, NE
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Getting pre-approved is the first step. Call me and I'll walk you through the rest! 4027145715
Web Reference:  http://Omahahomeshop.com
Paul Steffes, Agent, Omaha, NE
Tue Aug 13, 2013
You should start by going to a lender and get preapproved, I have some that I can refer you to or you can talk with your local bank. It is always good to check around and see what the rates and fees that they have and charge. They will walk you through what you need to get preapproved. And also will be able to tell you what kind of down payment for which ever loan that you decide to go with. From there You can give me a call at 402-709-9768 and I can help you start your search for your new home.
Thanks Paul