we are looking for a house to rent or rent to own in or very near south glens falls .any suggestions?

Asked by rivergirl0512, South Glens Falls, NY Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

1
Teri & Tom C…, Agent, Saratoga Springs, NY
Thu Jul 12, 2012
I would be happy to find you a rental in South Glens Falls. Please send me your specifications as far as # of bedrooms you need, if you have a pet, how much you can afford monthly and if you are looking for a one year lease. I can place you on my automatic email system for all the rentals available in that area.

Teri Cranston
Associate Broker
Realty USA
http://www.tcranston.com
ISO a 3BR I have 2 cats and can afford 1000a mos. I am looking for a one year lease. I am currently @ Eng Village my current lease expires the end of June. I would appreciate if you would place me on your automatic email system for rentals in my price range of if you have something available please let me know. My email is mrissa07@aol.com Thank you! Annette
Flag Mon May 15, 2017
ISO a 3BR I have 2 cats and can afford 1100 a mos. I am looking for a one year lease. I am currently @ Eng Village my current lease expires the end of June. I would appreciate if you would place me on your automatic email system for rentals in my price range of if you have something available please let me know. My email is mrissa07@aol.com Thank you! Annette
Flag Sat Apr 30, 2016