was looking for an apartment in clearwater that accepts section 8 but have decided to stay in Savannah, GA.

Asked by Michael, Savannah, GA Fri Feb 13, 2009

Ga, I am 55 with two very clean cats and looking for a safe apartment that is one bedroom and will accept the section 8 voucher, would love to have a one bedroom house if possible but my allowance is $600 a month. I am an excellent tenant and will have a 95% cleared credit record by June of 2009 [this year] Please contact me if you have any ideas or suggestions, I want this to be long term not short term as I want to be rooted. thanks Michael.

Answers

1
Cynthia Sinc…, Agent, Savannah, GA
Mon Mar 9, 2009
You can purchase a home with a section 8 voucher. There are so many programs offered with the city that will allow you to purchase a home and receive downpayment assistance. Several of my clients have purchased homes with a section 8 voucher with very little or no money down and no money out of pocket at the closing table. Feel free to call me if you have any more questions or email me at cynthia.sells@kw.com.
I will be more than happy to help you.