Question removed

Asked by lk, 11509 Fri Feb 8, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Jody Seibert, Agent, Bel Air, MD
Sat Feb 9, 2013
I'd love to help. I can send you listings of rental properties that meet your requirements. What email address should I send them to?
tiffanywilliams02@yahoo.com

Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013
June Piper-B…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Fri Feb 8, 2013
There is a 3 bedroom home for rent on Norman Avenue in Lutherville for $1500. It feeds to Lutherville Elementary, Ridgely Middle and Towson High School. I live very near here and it's a nice tightly knit neighborhood with lots of kids. There's no basement (unfortunately) but it does have 3 bedrooms.
Michael Carn…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Hey Tiffany!

I have continued to try to contact those three that we discussed. I have emailed and telephoned them, and not one person has gotten back to me. I'm sorry to say that the rentals may not be top on these agents' list of priorities. I called them as recently as this afternoon and left voice messages. I will continue to try, and if I can get an answer, we can see one or more on Sunday. I'm booked for tomorrow, but will happily arrange something for Sunday if I hear back from them.

Thanks!

Mike