need vintage apartment or small house. Nice neighborhood. Closer to water the better but budget is 1100 per month (hopefully includes utilities).

Asked by Susan Dolan, Seattle, WA Sun Mar 20, 2011

In addition, the higher the elevation the better. If apartment , town house, condo... need 2 bedrooms, 1bat.
Love high ceilings, hardwood floors, lots of very tall windows, light, fireplace, balcony for table and chairs. Would prefer highest level unit. Can reduce to 1 bedroom if price is unattainable. Check for work space I could use to do art related stuff for my second career. I am 59, retired school teacher and recently widowed. Son in West Seattle brought me here. Would love to find all these things in West Seattle, but I am ok to venture out to the greater Seattle area as long as the neighborhood is fun and safe, friendly and affordable. Please contact me asap. VINTAGE IS THE #1 requirement. I must have ambience. Hate big, modern apaartment buildings. Anything that makes me feel like I amin a hotel is out. Thank you so much for resonding to this rush-job search! I have been postponing this as long as I can! My son needs his space back and I need to begin redefining

Answers

5
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Tue Mar 22, 2011
Have you tried Craigslist Susan?
Richard, , Richmond, VA
Sun Mar 20, 2011
Search for rentals, apartment or single family homes, anywhere USA from my website. Simply click on the Home and Market Trends link; Click on Rent tab at top of page; enter search criterion (ie Seattle, WA or zip code, property type (apartment or single home), number of bedrooms, bathrooms, price range, etc.) and search. View results. Happy home hunting.
Brett Frosak…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sun Mar 20, 2011
I have a 2 bedroom apartment coming available April 15th. It is in Greenlake on 53rd Ave NE
Rent: 1190
Term: 12 mo
Utilities: not included

This home is on the top floor of a house. It has lots of classic windows and a lot of charm. There is a good size back yard. The neighbors below have been there for years and are cool but quiet (as far as I know). The street is a quiet residential street with ample parking. This is a very pedestrian oriented neighborhood. Just blocks from coffee shops, restaurants, and stores.

email me if your interested and I'll try to track down some pictures.

bfrosaker@gmail.com
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Mar 20, 2011
Susan,
I commented on your earlier post regarding waterfront or water view. I ran a search for rentals in Seattle under $1200 with 2 beds or more and 1.5 baths or more. I did not specify for view or vintage, but came up with a list of 43 possibilities. The link below will show you the list. If something appeals to you, have an agent arrange a showing and assist you. Best of luck.
Stacey Lange, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Sun Mar 20, 2011
Susan my team regularly assists individuals find rentals.... best place to start looking is our website http://www.key2rent.net -- you can be assured these are all properties listed by real estate agents (so no scams like you might experience on Craigslist). There is no cost to use our services and you can usually have a nice selection to choose from. Requesting a showing is as simple as clicking a button!

Be sure to save your search and you will then be notified of all NEW rentals the moment they come on the market.
Web Reference:  http://www.key2rent.net