need to change to vacation rental

Asked by Iraj, Little Italy, San Diego, CA Thu Apr 26, 2012

i do not know if i am allowed by association to do so.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kari Shea’s answer
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Hi Iraj,

As Cory mentioned, check the CC&R's and with the HOA. Also know that different cities have their own regulations as to rental limits and requirements.

Once you are clear with the HOA, call the City office where the property is located and ask questions until you reach the right person to give you an answer.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Home Listing Specialists
Home Valuation Specialist
Land Listing, Acquisitions & Consulting
Serving Greater San Diego
0 votes
Cory La Scala, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Hi Iraj,

Just read your CC&RS, your Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. That information should be in there. If not, contact your HOA. they'll be able to give you that information.

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
0 votes
Silva Salehi, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Some HOA management companies can give you that information by phone.... Good Luck,
Silva Salehi
Broker Associate/Realtor
Market Realty
858-395-5791 Cell
858-485-9726 Fax
Visit me at:
DRE Lic# 01346232
0 votes
Hector Gaste…, Agent, Coronado, CA
Thu Apr 26, 2012
You will need to read the covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs) of your Homeowner's Association.

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
efax 619-270-2516
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more