Susan Dolan, Renter in Seattle, WA

need realtor to work with me asap! have to move next week! am retired teacher, recently widowed.Need permanent home, west seattle, water view

Asked by Susan Dolan, Seattle, WA Sat Mar 19, 2011

water view or closer. 1000-1200 month w/ utilities included. Need artist work space ie basement or garage. Love old homes. Eager to know how to rent to own!!! Please call me today at 206-255 9712. Anxious to hear what you can do to help me. New to area so am getting nowhere on my own. Thank you. Susan

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


martinssmith…, , Seattle, WA
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Email me at and everything will be solved.
0 votes
Lee Goade, Agent, GALLATIN, TN
Sat Mar 19, 2011
Susan get a hold of Mack! He's your man up there...…
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more