need 1 bed room aptt by september 10th near SDSU under 800 dollars. I am moving there and in need of advice and available apartment.

Asked by Oneste1, San Diego, CA Sun May 27, 2012

pet friendly,

Answers

2
Trudi Geniale, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun May 27, 2012
I am sorry to say I work Downtown and there is very little inventory right now. Your best bet is to
contactt a Realtor in the area and they can help you. Landlord's pay our commission and if they have to pay; you can bet its a real rental.

Try calling the campus and see if they have any suggestions. Sometimes they might know of a vacancy or if someone needs a room mate.

Be very careful of ads that make promises that are too good to be true. There are many rental scammers out there who find empty houses and advertise them at ridiculouisly low prices. Ads that show a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom home for $1000 per month are usually just trying to get your credit information. I can't tell you how many times people have walked into my office with a brochure on a condo rental that is too ridiculous to believe but the people do! Many have already given their information to the scammer and will lose their money.

Good Luck,
Trudi Geniale - Broker
Buycoastalrealtyllc.com
Trudi Geniale, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun May 27, 2012
First of all be very careful of rental scams as they are all over. If it looks too good it isn't. These people see a vacant house and advertise it at a ridiculously low rent and then try to get your credit information.

Your best bet is to find a Realtor close to where you want to live and they will tell you what is available. Owner's pay the Realtor's commission so they will have better information for you.

You might contact the campus and see if they have any information for you. You may have to be a room mate.

Your price range is low for my area Downtown and our inventory is very low right now.

Good Luck,
Trudi Geniale
Broker
Buycoastalrealtyllc.com