my future wife has bad back history due a abusive husband and bad choices in her past ie he stole money evictions was filed i myself have no problem

Asked by Brandonbender, 44320 Tue Feb 11, 2014

how do we find a home together if she has such a checkered past she works now but its haunting us both and she and i wont lie on application but we need a home any suggestions

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Feb 11, 2014
You could consider applying for a mortgage on your own; visit with any licensed loan officer to determine qualification and see exactly what options you may have...
Timothy Brub…, Agent, akron, OH
Tue Feb 11, 2014
First step see if you can get pre approved and for how much. Your credit may make all the difference since you are not yet married. Then contact an agent give them the criteria for the house you want within your pre approved price range.
Harold Lear, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Feb 11, 2014
We have a credit restoration division at my office. There are a lot of companies that offer a similar service but some stand out more then the rest. Some companies charge a flat fee or monthly fee for 12 months, they dispute negative items as inaccurate information with the hope the creditor will not respond. If they don't respond the item falls off. The problems is that the creditors receive about one million disputes a day. There is no way possible to respond to all the disputes for inaccurate information. Some stuff will fall off but you don't need to pay some one to do that. You can dispute them your self. Our program is different we remove all derogatory items in about 30 to 60 days if we don't preform you get a refund. Our program is a little bit more expensive but in the long run its worth it to have squeaky clean credit.