Adrean Robin…, Renter in Rancho Santa Margarita...

me and my husband is relocating in the irvine area he is coming for a new job in irvine and we need help what area to look in he don't want to

Asked by Adrean Robinson, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA Fri Mar 22, 2013

travel up to 40miles from irvine we are looking for house paying up to 1500 in a nice area if a townhouse, condo could you please help us we know noyhing about this area
thank you mr. and mrs, thompson

Answers

9
Maxine Larson, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Irvine is a great city - I own several properties here. You will be able to afford more "home" outside of Irvine, depending on what you need; but since you're willing to travel up to 40 miles outside of Irvine your options open up a lot. Please let me know if I can be of service. I'd love to show you around.
Agnes Lago, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Dear Mr & Mrs. Thompson,
where are are you relocating from?
Irvine is one of the safest and cleanest cities with adjacent good neighbors. It is a master planned community -- they wont allow neon signs and weird colored homes, great schools, and 100,000 averahe household income (so you can expect professionals as your neighbors, and students renting if you get close to UCI). It is a very family-oriented community with a lot of parks, libraries, and close enough to work. It is also the center of business in Orange County.
There are less expensive parts of Irvine, and there are more expensive ones bordering Newport Coast.
I had renters come out to my listing before showing their proof of their employment offers, brought in by the relocation companies. Deposits are high for condos and homes (so you need to come up with a large amount of cash -- plan on 2-3x monthly payment for your move-in cost), and would be close to 2000-3000/month for a 3 bedroom. there are some 1 bedroom condos.

You can't explore your options if you don't get out there and see for yourself --or talk to a professional like myself and tailor a targeted search based on your constraints (timeframe, money, lifestyle, driving time, etc) I have been in the business since 1992 as a co-owner of a small mortgage and real estate office in the south bay .. and moved/ travel between LA and Orange County .,.
so I have a wide area of coverage-- past the 40-mile radius of Irvine -- whether you are renting first or buying later. (I lived in Irvine and had listings there and placed both buyers and renters.)
If we meet,
- I will brief you on your options and show you alternatives, and discuss sample pricing scenarios and refer you to lenders.
- The apt I was telling you about is tested and know friends and clients who had lived there once too when they were transitioning. They do allow 6 month leases but a bit higher priced than 1 -yr leases. There is a promo right now .. you can walk or drive to the nearest shopping plaza (restaurants, groceries)..and close to 2 churches (within 1-2 miles).

The biggest thing to fear is fear itself! Pick up the phone and call or text. 714-308-8117.
-Agnes.realtor@gmail.com
http://www.shorecapital.net, http://www.vistapacificrealty.net
Diane Gross, Agent, Irvine, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Mr. and Mrs. Thompson,

Regardless if it is a lease or a home purchase, we are here for you! Every Realtor is different, with a unique value proposition. It is really up to you who do you want to work with, but definitively I would like to speak with both of you and share my 20 years of experience in the Irvine community.

Call, text or email me: (949) 929-6343 / diane.gross2@gmail.com

Di
Agnes Lago, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
How much move in deposit do you have? Do you have pets? when are you looking to move?

There is a nice place that I know of in Irvine with that price range but no pets and requires a minimum of 1 yr stay.. they have a small gymn, pool, rec room too.. 1 bedroom 825 sqft
call me or text me - 714-308-8117
agnes
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Welcome to Orange county!!!

Irvine is a HIGH end city. $1500 per month rent/lease in Irvine will get you a one bedroom condo.

If you need something larger than that you will have to go outside of Irvine.

Best of Luck to you!
Kawain Payne, Realtor
Shane Etemad, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Rental rate is high in Irvine. I can find you one bedroom for $1500 or less. Two bedrooms is starting around $1600. Call Shane Etemad at 949-400-4677. Irvine is great city with a best school system in the area. I helped many of my clients with good credit report or bad credit report find desirable rental in Irvine in short time.
Piere Pirnej…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Finding a lease very close to your budget can be done however you may have to compromise a bit on size. I work with a large network of professionals and I am sure we can find you something that you would be happy with.

Feel free to contact me if you have some questions or would simply like some friendly advise with no obligation.

I look forward to hearing from you
\
Diane Gross, Agent, Irvine, CA
Fri Mar 22, 2013
It's difficult to tell from your question if you're talking about buying a condo or leasing something. If you are trying to buy something, it's going to be very difficult to keep your payment below $1500 including taxes and insurance and HOA. If you're talking about leases at $1500 in Irvine they're running at least that for a small one bedroom. There's a town just south of Irvine, Lake Forest, and there might be something there. It can be a quick 10 minute drive to work from parts of Lake Forest to Irvine.
charles 949.…, Agent, Costa Mesa, CA
Fri Mar 22, 2013
If you're talking about leasing, try stay away from Irvine Co. prop. Most of theirs start at $17-1800. Irvineco. controls ~70% of the apt units. You may consider leasing in Tustin, not too far, slightly cheaper.