Christiang18…,  in New Jersey

looking to rent a studio apartment in central dallas

Asked by Christiang1821, New Jersey Mon Dec 9, 2013

preferly in a urban neighborhood close to grocery stores, restaurants, and retail stores im on a budget so my price range is between $575 and $675

Answers

2
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sat Dec 14, 2013
That is really low Christi. It will be very difficult. Dallas is a major metropolitan area. There aren't even anything in that price point in New Jersey. But, if you go south Dallas then you might find something in that price range.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Monica McCool, , Dallas, TX
Mon Dec 9, 2013

There are several options near downtown Dallas for that price range. Do you have any pets? I am more than happy to assist you in any way that I can. Please feel free to reach out to me and I can send you a list of units for you to consider.

Monica McCool
Coldwell Banker
(P) 508.439.9255
(E) monica.mccool@cbdfw.com
thank you for your prompt respond no i currently dont have any pets and im a single guy no wife or kids which method it would be more convenient for you to send me the list of the units?
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013