looking for a jan-mar. 2010 rental, preferably a house, pool, 3 bdrms .21/2 bathrooms, near beach. fort lauderdale area. $1600-2000/month.

Asked by Stephan, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Oct 12, 2009

Answers

2
Lisa Quinter, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Oct 22, 2009
Dear Stephan:

It would be my pleasure to set a search up for you. Please email me your specific wants and needs and I will do just that. My email is lmbrealtycorp@aol.com, or if you prefer you can call me at (954) 868-1416 to discuss.

A search will not only show you what is CURRENTLY on the market that meets your criteria, but will also provide you daily updates of any new listings that come on the market as well. This is a GREAT way to catch a deal.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Lisa M. Brodeur
LMB Realty Corp
(954) 868-1416
Julie Jones-…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Oct 14, 2009
Stephan, I will be happy to forward your information to our Buyer agent, Maria Seltzer. 954.328.1076. She knows rentals available in the Fort Lauderdale area. Are you thinking of buying in Fort Lauderdale in the near future?
Julie