For Rent in 47150>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Jeffersonville, IN

looking for a home 4 br or 3br with complete basement

Asked by Unspecified, Jeffersonville, IN Thu Sep 26, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 47150

Hello, My name is Dawn Morgan, My husband and I disabled so we have steady income. I can provide award letters.We don't need assisted home.We have 2 dogs and 1 cat.All of them are older pets, One dog 12 years,One dog is 7 years,cat is 14 years. None of the are agressive.One lab mix border collie ,One boxer,chow mix.We are more than willing to pay pet deposit so to keep our beloved pets.We can also sign a lease that is more than one year. We are looking for either 2 bed with finished basement that cold be used as a bedroom, or a three bedroom with a unfinished basement. We must have a garage. We are moving from a 3,000 sq ft space and want to down size. We have two grown children that also live with us when they are not home LOL.They will not live with us for long as they will be looking for their own places.Our monthly income is $3,778.00. We do not have good credit because of serious accidents. Everything on our credit report is medical bills. We have no other debt.We would like to spend between $900 to $1200.00 per month. We are looking for New Albany,Jeffersonville,Clarksville. Floyd Knob,East Louisville.We would like to move in between Oct 1st or Oct 15th.We live in a home with my father and are moving away because of his drinking issues.This has become intolerable for us. I can provide 8 years of bank statements showing our rental history.I can provide personal references going back 30 years. We would like a place where we can research the crime rate on our own as I know you can not recommend a certain area. I hope that someone can help us. Thank you so much for reading our history and needs.Dawn
What do you want your monthly payment to be? And what area? Thanks,

John Finnegan
Prudential Parks & Weisberg Realtors
Take a look at Inventory right now is low. But this is a resource you might try.
Check out Click on Search for Properties See Homes for Rent at the bottom left hand side of the page. We have a great rental department. When you decide to buy, message me at Good Luck!