looking for Landlord/Tenant issue Attorney with reasonable fixed rate fee to represent hearing. Already filed Complaints/Summons.

Asked by Sam, Michigan Wed Feb 3, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Cicely Brook…, , Birmingham, MI
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Call Mark Dundon at 248 790-3750. He's reasonable and has done this sort of work.
0 votes
Jay M. Jones, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Hi Sam,

Give Jake Porritt a call in Lake Orion @ (248) 693-6245. Good luck!

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
Max Broock, Birmingham
Web Reference:  http://wwwMyRealtorJay.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more