lookin for an apartment or home for for rent with 3 bed room a yard and parking from $1600-$2000 thank you

Asked by Cindy pena, Reading, PA Mon Dec 17, 2012

i have 3 kids and a responsible in paying my rent on time and my bills

Answers

3
Jay Garcia, Agent, West New York, NJ
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Cindy, I do have an apartment in North Bergen with the specification that you've mentioned. Please feel free to contact me. Mobile 201-888-5328. jaygarcia@frontierrealty.com
Cindy pena, Renter, Reading, PA
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Hello thank you for answering my question i mean it could also be around fairview or ridgefield that would really help and also can the home at least be in good condition and a good neighbor hood that would also be helpful thank you brian i called but i just got your voice mail
Brian Diehl, Agent, Verona, NJ
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hello Cindy,
If you are looking strictly in North Bergen your choices will not be many. I did a quick search and there is one place that looks like it fits all of your criteria. Call, text, or email me and I'll be glad to arrange for you to see the property at your convenience.
Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061 (mobile)
Brian.Diehl@PrudentialNewJersey.com