Sama, Renter in San Francisco, CA

is it right, to pay $500.00 for a 8x6 room plus utilities. thanks!

Asked by Sama, San Francisco, CA Wed Oct 26, 2011

Answers

10
Carla Muss-J…, , Portland, OR
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Is it right?? I don't know if it's right . . .but if that's the rent, then that's the rent.
Sama, Renter, San Francisco, CA
Fri Nov 4, 2011
i'm in the mission district...22nd @ Bryant st. lived there for the past 10 yrs...sama
Jena Davis, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Nov 3, 2011
That sounds like a great deal! What neighborhood is it in?
Sama, Renter, San Francisco, CA
Thu Oct 27, 2011
thanks for the feed back, truly appreciated.
Uche Nchekwu…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Oct 27, 2011
That rent does seem low but I have seen places that low on occasion. The best advice is to look at as many places that fit your interest as you can, then pick the best one. Also, what utilities are you paying for? The landlord usually pays for water and garbage.
Astrid Lacit…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Oct 27, 2011
look around- if you can do better, then take the other choice- if not, you have answered your own question

Astrid Lacitis
Keynote Properties
415 860 0765
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Oct 27, 2011
If it includes a Parking Space too!
David Tapper, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Sama, you can answer your own question by asking yourself this question, what else can you get in the City for $500 a month?

Best.

Tap
Michael Yaco…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Oct 26, 2011
hmmm, interesting question. I think the the answer to your question is subjective and it is really up to you, the "renter". If all you need is a room in the city then $17 / day plus utilities doesn't sound all too bad, especially if the house/apartment is in a very nice neighborhood. However, if you want more than a room with a bed then no I guess $500/month isn't worth it. Hope that helps, good luck.
Rich Bennett, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Oct 26, 2011
Hi Sama-

Rent is whatever the lanlord is charging and whatever the tenant is willing to pay. I know it's next to impossible to find any rentals on the market for $500.

Rich

Zephyr Real Estate
DRE#01358540
Web Reference:  http://www.RichBennettSF.com