is it possible to find a rental near canyon ranch?

Asked by Kate Hunt, Thu Jun 2, 2011

I need to find a place near canyon ranch Very flexible on price and size One senior adult

Answers

3
Eddie Holmes, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Hello Kate,

There are quite a few rental opportunities near Canyon Ranch. We have a full service property management resource in our office that can help. Give me a call or email.
Thank you

520-661-5340
edholmes@live.com
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Hello Kate,

Yes, it is possible. I suggest you contact some local Tucson Property Management company's and ask what they have avaialble in their inventory. I dont know too many property manager that are on this site.

You may want to Google the question as well, as Tucson is a big time retirement and have a large winter population, I know others are interested in rentals there as well.

Best of luck.

Spirit
Matt Sanchez, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Jul 19, 2011
I'm sorry no one has yet to respond to your inquiry just yet. Yes, there are plenty of rentals in the canyon ranch area available. Feel free to contact me at msanchez@kw.com or 520.247.6352 and tell me what you are looking for and I will send you some listings.