in the past i have rented to traveling nurses. I would like to do it again. do you know of any rental?

Asked by Mag Seery, Massapequa, NY Thu Feb 19, 2009

agencies on long island, NY that deal with this? traveling nurses

Answers

1
Donna M. Whi…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Thu Jun 23, 2011
I imagine you are asking if anyone knows how to get in touch with traveling nurses and I can't help you with that, but I can tell you that if you are renting a property you should keep yourself open to all renters and choose them by their personal qualifications. Even though you may have had success in the past with traveling nurses, their numbers are limited and all tenants are different so its important to qualify each one individually based on employment history, rental history, and of course credit history. This doesn't mean to say that all of these things have to be perfect...especially in this day and age when many people have experienced difficulties with their employment or credit histories...but each should be carefully evaluated to determine if the prospective tenant is a "good bet".