For Rent in Coatesville>Question Details

lizzcol90, Renter in Lancaster, PA

if you cannot reach the agent in charge of the property. how else can they be contacted to view the property if really interested??????

Asked by lizzcol90, Lancaster, PA Fri Jan 25, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Establish a relationship with a buyer agent to facilitate all inquiries on the property of interest.
Professional representation goes a long way throughout the process of purchasing a home.
A good buyer agent will educate you from the viewing of the property through the negotiations to a contract. Also, a professional agent has the market knowledge and the ability to find the property of your dreams. Don't delay, find a good buyer agent to represent you.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 25, 2013
Why not find one agent to represent you and show you a range of properties that might interest you, rather than using multiple agents who represent the owner or landlord.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 25, 2013
My suggestion is to call the Brokerage company the agent is affliated with and they will either get in touch with the agent for you or assign another agent to show you the property,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer