i have studio,1,2,3bed units in rogers park,albany park,kedzie blvd,also have store fronts.is there an agent can find tenents?please call 847-401-4574

Asked by Zxcv, Rogers Park, IL Fri Jun 10, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lila Morse, Renter, Ojai, CA
Sun Sep 1, 2013
How much is your rent/utilities for the 3 bedroom? And what is the address?
0 votes
Michael Hobbs, , Chicago, IL
Sat Jun 25, 2011
Good Morning,
Just saw your inquiry. The answer is yes. TJ Rubin at Fulton Grace is a client of ours who finds tenants for property owners. You can reach him at 312.519.6455. Tell him Michael Hobbs suggested you call.

They are entrepreneurial group with consistent feedback and active communication with the owner/landlord.

Depending on what type of store fronts you have, I can suggest 2 other commercial agents to work with.


Michael Hobbs
PahRoo Appraisal & Consultancy
Web Reference:  http://www.pahroo.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more