i am looking for a townhouse or condo rental in east windsor. it needs to allow for dogs. i have one dog that is 11 years old. i am looking ideally

Asked by Shanik, 08520 Thu Sep 17, 2009

for a 2 bedroom. my budget is a max of $1300. i am looking for immediate occupancy.. anything you can do to help is appreciated

Answers

3
Bhasban, Home Seller, 08520
Sat May 1, 2010
Shanik -
Please email me at the following eid and I could provide the rental details for my home.
My home is also listed for sale, but I am open to rent.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Mercer-Coun…
thanks
Bhaskar
email:banerjee_b@hotmail.com
Ed Miller, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Thu Nov 12, 2009
I ran a quick search for you and found eight that you might consider. However, the neighborhoods are different and require detailed discussion of what your needs are and what you might encounter in each complex. I have specialize and have lived in East Windsor for more than 30 years. Check out my Website and call me if you like.
Paul Camuto, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Thu Sep 17, 2009
Shanik, email me at pcamuto@optonline.net with your contact info and I will get you the available listings tonight and we can see them this weekend.

Paul Camuto
Weichert - Princeton
732-309-0727