i am looking for a room for me any my child i receive welfare rental assistance and i live in the brooklyn are...do any one know of anyone that will?

Asked by jamdungal718, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY Tue Jul 24, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jerry, , Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi I can help you out but i need a little more information. My name is Jay i work with a company called Flip realty. When ever you have the time give me a call at this number 718 285 3855 ext 109. I'll be happy to help you as much as I can.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more