how can i locate a realtor who deal with section 8 houses for rent im relocating from one state to another with a 3 bedroom voucher.?

Asked by Latonya Holmes, Merrillville, IN Mon Feb 21, 2011

i have 6 to 8 weeks to relocate to the indiana area please help me find a 3 bedroom house in a good neighborhood.

Answers

9
x, , Schererville, IN
Fri Jun 10, 2011
Are you still looking for a professional realtor?
yes
Flag Fri Jan 2, 2015
yvonne mcgui…, Renter, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Nov 9, 2016
Well im having the same issue.im looking to relocate from florida to indiana with my 3 children.i need to now whete the good and safe areas are and schools are..also the 3 bdrm voucher you are allowed to get a 4 bdrm on your 3 voucher as long as you stay within your voucher amount...can someone tell me a good real estate who has sec 8 listings..thank you yvonne
leftfield780, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Jan 2, 2015
I feel like I'm being treated different because I have four children and have a section 8 voucher. I need to move by 01/31/15. I have my first month rent, security, and real estate fee. I'm in college and trying to make a better life for my family.3478452980
Diannecrawfo…, Home Buyer, Merrillville, IN
Mon Oct 6, 2014
I am a 53year old woman relocating from Oklahoma City to Forth Worth Tx. And I am on section 8 housing. My voucher expires 11/30/14. Is there a realtor that deals with the Forth Worth area, that can help me find a home or apartment in a nice neighborhood. Also on or near the bus line.Thank you.
campbell.jes…, , Houston, TX
Thu Mar 6, 2014
hello my name is Jessica Campbell and im on section 8 and my voucher is for 756.00 if anyone can help me find a 2x2 town home or house apartment thanks
John Armstro…, Agent, Bloomington, IL
Thu Nov 10, 2011
You could contact the local section 8 office and they will be able to provide a list of people they deal with.
Toodie Willi…, Home Buyer, Tulsa, OK
Thu Nov 10, 2011
Hi my name is Lauren I am lookn for a house for me and my kids we r tryn to relocate to Dallas TX in January so can u please help me find a 3bd room.
Amber, Renter, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Feb 28, 2011
You can go to this website http://www.socialserve.com and find housing in plenty of states and area.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Feb 21, 2011
You can check with your caseworker for available rentals, you can contact any local realty offices and inquire, you can check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.