how can i list a condo for rent?

Asked by Tom, Saint Clair Shores, MI Thu Jul 26, 2012

Answers

9
Janis Chiapp…, Agent, Roseville, MI
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Hire a REALTOR who will place it on the internet through various websites and mls services, local newspaper? Depending on your Homeowner association at your condo, you may NOT be able to place a sign in the window or on lawn so you REALLY need to get the availabilty out through the web.
What city, size, and price? I have been re-locating many new folks who are leasing to begin living here.
Janis Chiapparo
II Elite Real Estate Services
586-445-9400
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Fri Jul 27, 2012
As everyone has said any Realtor can list your condo for lease. First you need to make sure the association will allow you to lease the unit. Find a local agent to work with that can explain how the process works and advise you on the pricing and terms.

If you need the assistance of a local agent I would be happy to help.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Brad Winning…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Leasing is a great option in todays market. It can be fairly simple if done correctly and what i do is also help you to set it up as a business. It makes it easier for you and your tenants.
Call me and i will be happy to help you.
Brad Winningham
Keller Williams
Cell 586-295-1692
Becky Drob, Agent, Shelby, MI
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Any realtor can list your condo for rent for you. The cost is typically 1 month's rent split between the listing agent and the agent who brings the tenant. I would love to list your condo for rent for you if you are not currently working with a realtor.
Thank you
Becky Drob
Real Estate One
586.489.6373
bdrob@mirealsource.com
Becky Drob, Agent, Shelby, MI
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Thank you
Becky Drob
Real Estate One
586.489.6373
bdrob@mirealsource.com
Eric Michael, Agent, Northville, MI
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Tom,

I know a great agent in the St. Clair Shores area that would be more than happy to help you out.

Let me know if you need his contact info.

Eric Michael

734-564-1519

EricMichael@Remerica.com
Sigrid Garri…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Tom,
I do lease listings just like listings for sale. Before you list it you need to make sure it is alright with the association to lease it. They may have restrictions. Alsi if it is your primary residence now , it will have to be non homestead which means you may be paying more real estate taxes.
You also need to check with the city to see what their requirements are for leasing.
The total commission for leasing is the first month rent & it will be on the multi list so other agents are aware of it. You can contact me with any other questions
Dan Rojek, Agent, Utica, MI
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi Tom, I'd be happy to assist you. Please call or email me at your convenience.

Dan Rojek
RE/MAX Metropolitan
Office: 586-997-9900
Email: danrojek@remax.net
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Contact a Realtor, they can list it for you.