hi do anyone know a realotor in dc I am looking for a 5 bedroom house

Asked by Charlene Williams, 20019 Wed Sep 4, 2013

Answers

6
DC Sundland, Agent, Washington, DC
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Charlene -

I'd be happy to help you out, whether you are looking to buy or rent. One quick heads-up, though - the supply of 5-bedroom homes in DC is pretty limited. At this moment, there are only 17 active rental listings in the entire District that offer 5 or more bedrooms, and only 5 of those are for less than $5k per month. On the buying side, there are only 138 active listings with 5 or more bedrooms, and only 43 of those are offered for under $1m. This may sound like an ample supply, but once you start adding in other preferences, such as location, number of bathrooms, condition of the home, price, etc., the list of possibilities can get pretty short. But I definitely love a challenge, and I'd love to help you find the home that's right for you.

-D.C. Sundland
Stages Premier, Realtors®
202-300-9151 (C)
202-449-8657 (Office/Broker)
dcsundland@stagesrealtors.com
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Good evening Charlene,

How are you? Hope all is well. I see you are in the 20019 zip code. I am familiar with that area. In fact that is one of my real estate market areas in DC. Google "Deanwood DC Real Estate Market Report zip code 20019 and you will see some of my blogs. So if you haven't found a Real Estate Agent yet,I would be more than happy to help you buy your 5 bedroom house. Thank you very much. Have a great day. Take care.
Tonya Wingfi…, Agent, Bowie, MD
Wed Sep 4, 2013
I am licensed in DC. Please feel free to contact me at 240-441-1492 to discuss your house searching needs.
Charlene Wil…, Renter, 20019
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hi I have a 5 bedroom section 8 voucher I am looking to rent something asap
does it have to be 5, what about 4 on cap hill
Flag Sat Sep 21, 2013
Excellent. What is your desired total monthly rent? Do you have locational preferences within the District?
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013
Georgianna B…, Agent,
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Are you looking to buy or rent
Michael Cunn…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Wed Sep 4, 2013
I'd love to help you Charlene. Please give me a call.

202-590-6712