hello my name is Darlene I'm looking for a comfortable house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for assignment 8 I have only one month please please

Asked by Darlene lopez, Orlando, FL Fri Feb 10, 2012

contact Imedio if you have houses for rent by cession 8 in the 32824 area

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tony Rhodes, Agent, Oviedo, FL
Fri Feb 10, 2012
If you have section 8, the issuing authority should have a list of landlords that they work with. I suggest you contact either Orlando Housing Authority or Orange County Housing. Both of those agencies should be able to help you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more